Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licencors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter), such express consent to be given in writing; or use data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential.
We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
User generated content
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
Your user content (and its publication on our website) must not:
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- be libellous or maliciously false, obscene or indecent;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- be blasphemous
- be pornographic or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
- depict violence in a explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or consist of or contain, inter alia, any software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or spam;
Your user content must be appropriate, civil, tasteful and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet.
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
You must not frame or use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Mandarin Tree Organic Skincare and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other ‘hidden text’ utilising Mandarin Tree Organic Skincare or its affiliates’ names or trademarks without the express written consent from Mandarin Tree Organic Skincare. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by Mandarin Tree Organic Skincare.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
You acknowledge that some of the information published on this website is submitted by users, and that we do not usually review, approve or edit such information. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. We may make changes to the material on this website, or to the products and prices described in it, at anytime without notice.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitations of liability
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
- We will not be liable for loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result or dealings with or the presence of third party links on the website;
- We will not be liable for data non-delivery, misdelivery, corruption, destruction or other modification;
- We will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- We will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
- We will not be liable for computer viruses, system failure or malfunction which may occur in connection with your use of the website, including during hyperlink to or from third party websites;
- We will not be liable for access delays or interruptions to the website;
- Our maximum liability in relation to any event or series of related events will be limited to one hundred pounds (£100.00).
You agreed to the publication of comments, reviews and/or feedback relating to you, by others, on our website. You acknowledge that such comments, reviews and/or feedback may be critical or defamatory; and you agree that you will not hold us liable in respect of any such comments, reviews and/or feedback, irrespective of whether we are aware or ought to have been aware of such comments, reviews and/or feedback.
- Send you one or more formal warnings;
- Temporarily suspend your access to the website;
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- Contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- Bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise;
- Suspend and/or delete your account with the website; and/or
- Delete and/or edit any or all of your user generated content.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
Third party websites
Our website may include hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Linking to any offsite pages or other sites is at your own risk.
You are granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of www.mandarintree.co as long as the link does not portray Mandarin Tree Organic Skincare, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any Mandarin Tree logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written consent. You may not “deep link” to this website.
You must not create a hyperlink in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not create a hyperlink from any website that is not owned by you. You agree to indemnify us against any claim brought by any third party arising out of your creating a hyperlink to this website. You agree to immediately remove your hyperlink to this website upon request by Ark Health and Beauty or if you breach any of these hyperlink conditions. We reserve the right to withdraw hyperlink permission without notice.
Mandarin Tree and our logos are trademarks belonging to us. We give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
The other registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws and/or other promotions on our website. These will be subject to separate terms and conditions (that we will make available to you as appropriate).
Exclusion of third party rights
Resale via third party platforms is strictly prohibited
Law and jurisdiction
Mandarin Tree Organic Skincare’s website, like most websites, uses small text files called cookies.
- To compile statistical data on the use of our website and its functioning, so that we can monitor and improve it.
- To facilitate users’ ability to navigate through our website, including allowing registered users to access secure parts of our website.
- To allow us to share our web pages via social media platforms.
If you wish to restrict or block cookies you can set your internet browser to do so.
The full name of our company is Avebury Therapy and Training Services Limited. We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 10294999.
Avebury Therapy and Training Services. Bournville Therapy Centre, 25 Sycamore Road, Bournville, Birmingham. B30 2AA. You can contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org